8 Buchanan Street #403
Rental term: mo
Bedrooms: 1 beds
Bathrooms: 1 bathrooms
Sq Footage: 600 sqft.
Address: 8 Buchanan Street #403
Neighborhood: Hayes Valley
Bedrooms: 1 BR
Bathrooms: 1 BA
Square Feet: 600
Security Deposit: 1 Month
Lease Term: 1-12 months
Linea is located in one of the most sought-after neighborhoods in San Francisco, Hayes Valley. This spacious 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom home offers approximately 600 sq. ft. of living space. A modern chef’s kitchen features high-end European style cabinetry, stone-surface counters, and a gas oven/range. The master suite offers wood flooring, designer finishes, a walk-in closet, and views of the city lights as well as a spa-like bathroom.
Linea was born from the imagination of world-renowned architect Bernardo Fort-Brescia as a way to bring a forward-thinking aesthetic to those who appreciate true modern design. With walls of glass framed by bold geometric pillars, experience the city’s surrounding neighborhoods in luxury and style like no other.
Inside, find the perfect blend of comfort, class, and discernment. The elegant, expansive attended lobby is finished with porcelain tile floors, natural white-oak wood panels, and Italian marble highlights. An interior courtyard with lush plantings and greenery creates a serene interior view. Linea Terrace has multiple areas for entertaining and enjoying the city lights. The attention to detail creates a truly unique building that will reside as a beacon of San Francisco design for years to come.
Don’t miss this incredible opportunity to live in Hayes Valley.
• 1 bedroom , 1 bathroom
• 600 sq. ft. per owner
• Modern chef’s kitchen with European style cabinetry, gas stove, dishwasher, and ample storage
• Master suite with designer finishes and a huge walk-in closet
• Beautiful bathroom with soaking tub
• Wood flooring
• In-unit laundry
• Water, garbage, gas, and onsite staff included
• Designed by Architect Bernardo Fort-Brescia
• Premiere building with lobby staff
• Dramatic sky lounge perfect for entertaining or enjoying the San Francisco views
• Rarely available Hayes Valley location on the border of Mission Dolores and Duboce Triangle
• Close to Valencia Street and the Castro district
• Easy access to BART, Muni, and tech shuttles