378 Sweeny Street
Neighborhood: Portola District
Rental term: mo
Bedrooms: 2 beds
Bathrooms: 1 bathrooms
Sq Footage: 1000 sqft.
BEAUTIFUL RENOVATED HOUSE WITH DECK AND VIEWS
Address: 378 Sweeny
Bedrooms: 2 BR
Bathrooms: 1 BA
Square Feet: 1,000
Security Deposit: 1 Month
Lease Term: 2 Month Minimum
This recently renovated 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom single-family home is located in San Francisco’s Portola district. It’s a two-level home in a residential neighborhood convenient for commuting down the Peninsula yet close enough to Third Street to catch a Giants game in Mission Bay. There are two bedrooms on the main level, stainless steel appliances, deck off Living Area/Kitchen with views of Bernal Hill.
There’s easy access to the 101/280 freeway for an easy commute to the Peninsula or downtown San Francisco. There is also good connectivity to public transit; the Muni 44 bus takes you straight to Glen Park BART, and the Third Street light rail to Caltrain and Mission Bay is a few blocks away. San Bruno Ave is the Business District located four blocks includes Walgreens, Four Barrel Coffee, Post office, Bank of America, J&S Fresh Produce, and Silver Produce Market.
• 2 bedrooms, 1 bathrooms
• 1,000 sq. ft. per owner
• Living room with decorative artwork
• 55 inch TV in Living area
• Renovated kitchen with quartz countertops, refrigerator, gas oven/range, dishwasher, microwave
• Master bedroom has a walk-in closet with closet organizer
• Hardwood flooring throughout living areas and bedrooms
• Washer/dryer in garage
• Large garage can fit 1 car and motorcycle and/or bikes
• Conveniently located near public transit routes and 101 and 280 freeways
• Close to San Bruno Avenue for shopping and restaurants
Keep In Touch
StudioV Real Estate, Inc.
Two Embarcadero Center, 8th Floor
San Francisco, CA 94111
750 Van Ness Ave, #402
San Francisco, CA 94102
(415) 298 - 9317