11th Floor Studio
- Fully furnished kitchen including Tools of the Trade cookware, dishes, glasses, coffee maker, convection oven, microwave and toaster.
- Queen bed with additional Sofa Bed.
- 42” HD flat screen TV w/Cable (pay-per-view movies additional).
- Panasonic DVD player.
- Wireless hi-speed Internet.
- Unlimited local calls.
- Bosch Washer/Dryer in unit.
- Hairdryer, Iron and Ironing board.
- Rooftop deck has barbecue and views of the city.
- The unit is on the 11th floor with views of the city.
- Secure underground parking in building is included in rent.
- City Carshare is available in the building. (www.citycarshare.org)
- No smoking is allowed in the studio.
- Sorry, no pets.
- Call for rates
- Cash, Wire Transfer, Check, Credit cards Visa, Mastercard, Discover, AMEX and Paypal accepted.
- Door access replacement fee $100.
- Parking access replacement fee $100.
Food and Drink
- Whole Foods - http://wholefoodsmarket.com/stores/franklin
- Brenda’s French Soul Food - http://www.frenchsoulfood.com/
- Polk Street - www.polkst.com/about_polk_street.php
- Absinthe - http://www.absinthe.com/
- Jardiniere - http://www.jardiniere.com/
- Bar Jules - http://www.barjules.com/
- Swan Oyster Depot - http://swanoysterdepotsf.com/
- Zuni Cafe - http://www.zunicafe.com/
- City Car Share - www.citycarshare.org
- Muni - www.sfmta.com/cms/home/sfmta.php
- Bart - http://www.bart.gov/
- Hayes Valley - http://www.hayesvalley.com/
- Bill Graham Civic Auditorium - www.apeconcerts.com
- AMC Van Ness 14 - www.fandango.com/amcvanness14_aagbk/theaterpage
- San Francisco City Hall - www.sfgsa.org/index.aspx?page=1085
- San Francisco Opera - www.sfopera.com/
- San Francisco Symphony - www.sfsymphony.org/
- Orpheum Theatre - www.orpheum-theater.com/orpheum_theater_san_francisco.php
- Herbst Theatre - www.sfwmpac.org/herbst/ht_index.html
- Hastings Law School - www.uchastings.edu/
- San Francisco Ballet - http://www.sfballet.org/
- Crystal Dry Cleaners – pick up and delivery dry cleaning and laundry services ($20 minimum) – 415-292-6889.
- Dry Cleaners www.newstatecleaners.com/
The apartment looks exactly like you see on the photos. This is lightful, clean and neat apartment, fully equipped with everything you might need. There are clean and neat halls in the building, reminds me european Holiday Inn. The apartment have a great location, it is safe and just 20 minutes walking down to Union Square. Rebecca is a perfect host! She was very kindness and helpful with everything I need. I strongly recommend have your stay in Rebecca’s studio. Vlad S. ~ Moscow, город Москва, Russian Federation
Great studio, great location and gracious host. Highly recommend! Rebecca was prompt in her replies, easily approachable and very flexible to fit our needs. There is a great coffee shop and a walgreen in the same block so that wasn’t a problem. The studio is clean, well furnished and well located – with plenty of things to do around and easy access to public transportation. Oh, and the apartment comes with a parking spot!! We’d stay here again. Hetu K. ~ Seattle, Washington, United States